Welcome Home Buyers!
Using our web site you will find the information you need to make a wise buying decision. We'll take you through the planning process step-by-step to help you determine which property is right for you.
We can send you an automatic email every time a home is listed which matches the criteria that you have saved. It's a great way to monitor the real estate market (particularly if you don't live in the area) and you will become aware of new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Take a look at the many listings that are available in New Jersey.
Buying a home can be a real headache. We realize that you don't have much time to decide on all the little things that make a home a dream home.
So let us help you and find you the home that's right for you and make your dream home real.
Decide To Buy.
- What are my personal reasons: growing family, want to move closer to work or school?
- How long do I plan to own this home?
- Do I have enough cash for a down payment, closing and moving costs?
- Can I afford to carry a monthly mortgage and still pay my bills?
- Do I need the tax break?
- Credit data: Check your credit and correct any credit problems you may have before the lender gets your credit report.
- Loan documents: Gather financial information the lender will request: Copy of the purchase contract, last two tax returns, pay stubs for the last 30 days, etc.
- Real estate listings: Use Find A Home under the Buyers section to get New Jersey Real Estate Listing online.
- Inspection reports: An examination of a home's exterior, foundation, framing, plumbing, electrical system, heating, kitchen, bathroom, roof and interior.
- Insurance Information: Choose insurance wisely and cut your insurance costs.
Get Pre-Approved: Gives you an estimate of how much you can borrow and puts you in a better position to buy.
- A Financial Contingency: It cancels the sale if you are unable to get a loan after making a good-faith attempt to get one.
- An Inspection Contingency: It cancels the sale if an inspector uncovers serious problems or you can't reach an agreement with the seller to make needed repairs.
- A Title-Inspection Contingency: It puts the duty on the seller to provide clear title to the property in order for the sale to go throug